Lettings Manager at this reputable, independent Estate Agency in Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £45k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2017-08-02 02 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 02 October 2017
A brilliant opportunity has become available at this reputable, independent estate agency. This company have several offices throughout Surrey and has been established for many years, therefore, they have gained excellent knowledge and experience, making them the leading estate agency in their local area.
Our client is currently looking for a Lettings Manager to lead the successful team at their flagship office in Guildford, Surrey.
The successful candidate will need have previous experience within a similar role as well as being able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills.
This role will include the following:
- Responding to telephone, website and walk in leads
- Carrying out market appraisals and some property viewings with prospective tenants
- Negotiating and closing deals with landlords and prospective tenants
- Business development including identifying new landlords and attracting them to the company
- Keeping in regular contact with all current landlords and potential clients, updating records accordingly
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with all clients and staff
- Attending relevant training courses
- Achieving targets.
Key skills required:
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a management position within the industry
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident and professional
- Positive attitude to all tasks
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £22,000 to £25,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £45,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. The company will also provide a company car or car allowance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm and you will also be required to work Saturday’s on a rota’d basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.