Lettings Manager at this rapidly-growing independent Estate Agency in Westminster, central London
Permanent Westminster, London | £25k to £60k Inc Benefits OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2019-07-18 18 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 18 September 2019
An exciting career opportunity has arisen to work for this highly successful and rapidly growing independent family-run business. This company is currently looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Manger for their prominent Westminster office. The ideal candidate will be someone with entrepreneurial flair and the expertise and drive to grow a developing office.
The office already consists of a high performing team of highly driven and dynamic individuals who are passionate about their careers. They just need someone to manage and develop them, but our client envisages this person being an ambitious, bright, forward thinking, and high-spirited individual.
The successful candidate will be a vital spokesperson and representative of their company, helping them stand out from the crowd and demonstrating the excellent service and work ethic that their customers demand. You will be challenged to win business in a competitive environment and helping to grow their brand into new areas. Your communication skills will be exceptional with proven track record of meeting individual targets and enhancing a thriving office.
Key role requirements:
- Ability to demonstrate in depth knowledge of the lettings process with a minimum of 18 months experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the Central London market
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Solid track record demonstrating working to targets
- Full valid driving license
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
Working hours & holiday entitlement:
- Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 6.30 pm
- Saturday working is 10.00 am to 4.00 pm, done on a 1 in 3 rota basis.
- Where a member of the team works on a Saturday they receive a half day off in lieu the following week
- 20 days holiday, plus 1 extra day for every year worked at the company. Capped at 25
- Time off (in addition to your holiday allowance) during Christmas and New Year
How you’ll be rewarded:
- £25,000 plus basic salary dependent on experience
- Competitive commission structure, with an OTE of £55,000 plus
- Proactive approach to career progression with an employer who will invest in your future
- Industry leading training that is totally unique from any other Estate Agents
- Work place pension
- Working for a company that values honesty, nurtures both client relationships and employee progression and above all is single minded in setting the standard in service other agencies should aspire to.
If you want to play an integral part of a growing family business and think you have what it takes, then please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com