Lettings Manager at this large residential Property Group in Brighton, East Sussex
Permanent Brighton, East Sussex | £40k to £43k OTE 43000
Job Posted: 2019-03-24 24 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 16 May 2019
Our client is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, property management and investment finance. They are currently looking for a Lettings Manager to join their office in Brighton.
You will assume responsibility for the smooth-running of the branch and ensure that the lettings team work towards, achieve and exceed targets. This is an excellent opportunity for you to further your career with a reputable company that offer ongoing training and development, as well as fantastic rewards.
Your duties will include:
- Leading by example as you manage and motivate staff
- Overseeing marketing activities, carrying out valuations, and liaising with landlords
- Seeking out new business, building alliances with local employers and developers
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and competitors, putting in place measures to avoid loss of business
- Attending regional and national meetings
- Recruiting staff when needed and carrying out regular performance reviews.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, impeccable professionalism
- Be a confident team player
- Have a background in property and people management
- Demonstrate impressive customer service skills, an ethical approach and infectious enthusiasm
- Previous experience working as a Lettings Office Manager would be ideal, as would ARLA certification and a degree.
The salary package for this role will offer a basic plus on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £43,000.
Our client will ensure the successful candidate is provided with fantastic development opportunities and rewards. They offer 35 days annual leave including bank holidays, an additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service, employee assistance program, annual trips and incentives.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.