Lettings Manager at this firm of Property Consultants and Chartered Surveyors in Hyde Park, London
Permanent Hyde Park, London | £75k to £90k OTE 90000
Job Posted: 2018-06-07 07 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 07 August 2018
A rare opportunity has become available at a fast-growing firm of property consultants and chartered surveyors. The company delivers the highest levels of client satisfaction and serves a wide range of clients. They have established an enviable reputation for their services including, residential sales and lettings, commercial leasing and investment and property management.
As Lettings Manager, you will be managing the day to day lettings activity ensuring monthly and annual targets are achieved consistently through the management of the lettings team members and personal lettings activity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Registration of all applicants, ensuring details of key requirements are obtained from telephone enquiries and/or and face to face meetings
- Arranging and conduct viewings in line with the applicants’ requirements
- Issuing tenancy agreements through liaising with both the landlord and future tenants
- Undertaking instructions, ensuring property particulars are updated on the appropriate systems
- Generating and identifying new business opportunities and enhance existing client opportunities
- Valuing property through demonstrable knowledge and experience of the local property market
- Delivering presentations to potential clients
- Meeting and exceeding personal lettings targets
- Agreeing lease renewals and issuing lease renewal documents
- Adhering to the Lettings process at all times
- Ensuring adherence to the compliance process in particular AML at all times.
- Educated to A level or equivalent professional qualification
- ARLA qualified.
- Negotiating skills
- Confident in presentation delivery
- People management
- Understanding of periodic targets and monitoring office income
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail.
The package will include a basic salary the region of £25,000 to £35,000, with on target earnings that will equate to an impressive £75,000 to £90,000. A fantastic car allowance package will also be provided.
Our client offers some fantastic benefits including, private healthcare, interest free season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, dental insurance, travel insurance, policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including purchasing 5 days additional holiday and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779 or email us: email@example.com.