Lettings Manager at this independent Estate Agency in South Kensington, Central London
Permanent South Kensington, London | £50k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2019-01-05 05 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 05 March 2019
Our client is an international, independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London, as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company for a Lettings Manager to manage the Lettings team in South Kensington. Based in the centre of this highly desirable London postcode, you will enjoy dealing with an eclectic mix of clients and customers in this vibrant area.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have solid experience with a proven track record as either a Senior Negotiator or Lister / Valuer looking to step up into management; or have existing relevant experience as a Lettings Manager. This is the perfect opportunity for any ambitious and experienced individual to take the next step in their career with a multi award-winning, global company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating the largest active market share in the area
- Maximising revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Developing exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximising branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Managing performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influencing a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be £25,000 to £30,000 with an attractive on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £50,000 to £60,000. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.