Lettings Lister for this upmarket Estate Agency in Canary Wharf, City of London
Permanent Canary Wharf, City of London | £55k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2020-02-05 05 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 05 April 2020
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting for an accomplished Lettings Lister to join their highly successful Canary Wharf office. Based in the centre of this highly desirable London postcode, the ideal candidate will enjoy dealing with their eclectic mix of clients and customers in this vibrant area. You will have at least three years’ experience working in the central London market, thrive on success and relish working in a competitive, professional environment.
This is the perfect opportunity for any ambitious and experienced individual to take the next step in their career towards a management position.
The role will involve the following:
- Arranging and carrying out market appraisals
- Developing relationships with existing and potential clients
- Assisting the manager with the running of the office, specifically negotiating offers and overseeing the conveyancing process to ensure transactions run smoothly to completion
- Keeping well abreast of the local market and industry knowledge
- Providing a first-class service to all stakeholders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are well managed and exceeded where possible.
- Must have at least three years’ experience working in the property market
- Be accomplished in residential Lettings
- Have experience carrying out market appraisals
- Be an expert on the London Property Market
- Have exceptional communication skills and be able to deal effectively with different types of people
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- ARLA qualified – beneficial.
The salary for this role will include a basic plus on target earnings of £55,000 to £60,000 plus other company benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.