Lettings Lister for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £45k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-07-11 11 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 11 September 2021
Are you an experienced lettings agent with a proven track record of valuing and winning instructions? Are you looking to work for an award-winning estate agency group with an enviable reputation and prime high street presence in London and Surrey? Then this could be your chance!
This is an amazing opportunity for a highly-skilled, switched-on and streetwise Lettings Lister to join the successful Putney office. To be considered you will need to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of working in the residential lettings sector at senior level.
Our client’s success is built on a reputation for excellent customer service, recruiting and retaining great people at every level and demonstrating genuine pride, performance, passion and professionalism in everything they do.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in driving the profitability of the branch, creating a solid pipeline of monthly instructions
- Maintaining a comprehensive register, generating and winning market appraisals and instructions
- Maintaining and increasing the managed portfolio and balancing with Rent Collect and Let Only business
- Coaching and motivating across the lettings team to achieve and exceed results, leading by example
- Consistently driving and delivering an outstanding customer experience (5* reviews)
- Ensuring legislative compliance and demonstrating strong industry knowledge.
Is this you?
- Strong understanding of the residential lettings industry sector, the local lettings market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to be empathetic and/or assertive when required with a high emphasis on building relationships
- Structured and organised, able to manage complex and fluid workloads, re-prioritising where required and effectively utilising software to capture updates
- Resilient and consistent when faced with conflict or delays and driven to resolve challenges positively and efficiently
- Keen and competitive nature to succeed whilst efficiently and effectively able to process a high volume of work at pace
- Ability to coach staff to ensure they are confident and continue to develop skills to drive the business.
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary will include a competitive basic of £20,000, plus attractive on target earnings in the region of £45,000! Fantastic benefits include industry leading training and development, a rewards programme, charity and social events and much more.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: email@example.com.