Lettings Lister for this award-winning Estate Agency in Hammersmith, West London, W6
Permanent Hammersmith, West London | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2022-01-25 25 January 2022 Closing date for applications: 25 March 2022
Are you an experienced lettings agent looking to join a thriving independent agency? Are you a professional, enthusiastic and hardworking individual? Then this may be the role for you!
Our client is a long-standing, award winning estate agency based in Hammersmith, London W6 and is currently looking to recruit Lister/Valuer to join their team of property experts. They are looking for somebody who is keen to help grow the business further, therefore, to be considered you should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets and have strong listing skills.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Meeting and registering new applicants
- Seeing through references and deal from start to finish
- Organising & carrying out viewings
- Achieving all daily and weekly targets
- Negotiating where instructed any offers received
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market
- Generating leads and undertaking valuations.
- Previous experience within residential lettings
- Previous listing/valuing experience
- Knowledge of the local area would be preferred
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Superb customer service skills
- IT literate
- Full and clean driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic of up to £25,000, plus on target earnings upwards of £50,000! A pooled car will also be provided.
Benefits include 20 days holiday (rising through service) plus all bank holidays and time off between Christmas and the New Year, award-winning training, opportunity to gain your ARLA qualifications, staff socials and more!
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and you will be required to work on Saturdays between 10am and 4pm and will get a day back in lieu for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org