Lettings Lister at this independent Estate Agency in Little Venice, West London
Permanent Little Venice, West London | £45k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-07-11 11 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 11 September 2019
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service. They are currently recruiting for an accomplished Lettings Lister based in picturesque Little Venice which is one of the company’s top performing offices. This is a beautiful and popular location in London, centred on an area of decorative houseboats and a tree-lined, three-way junction of canals.
You will have at least three years’ experience working in the central London market, thrive on success and relish working in a competitive, professional environment. This is the perfect opportunity for any ambitious and experienced individual to take the next step in their career towards a management position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging and carrying out market appraisals
- Developing relationships with existing and potential clients
- Assisting the manager with the running of the office, specifically negotiating offers and overseeing the conveyancing process to ensure transactions run smoothly to completion
- Keeping well abreast of the local market and industry knowledge
- Providing a first-class service to all stakeholders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are well managed and exceeded where possible.
- Be accomplished in residential Lettings
- Have experience of carrying out market appraisals
- Be an expert on the London Property Market
- Have exceptional communication skills and be able to deal effectively with different types of people
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- ARLA qualified – beneficial.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £22,000 depending on experience, with on target earnings upwards of £45,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.