Lettings Customer Liaison Coordinator – Weybridge, Surrey
Permanent Weybridge, Surrey | £22k to £27k Inc Benefits 27000
Job Posted: 2015-04-04 04 April 2015 Closing date for applications: 04 June 2015
This estate agency is one of the most respected estate agencies in the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a Lettings Customer Liaison Coordinator to support their highly successful lettings team in their busy Weybridge office. Although previous property or lettings experience would be preferred, the client is willing to consider candidates without experience, as long as they have transferable skills.
The main purpose of this role would be to deliver exceptional customer service to landlords and applicants and to ensure the smooth operation of the lettings front office by supporting that office team, and by effectively liaising between central functions and the lettings office.
- Assist with the administration or paperwork from instructing a property to creating a new tenancy
- Liaising with Landlords, Tenants and third part contractors for arranging inventories, safety certificates, photography etc.
- Assist with registering applicants and arranging viewings
- Preparing property particulars, property lists, window displays
- Creating and submitting advertising
- Liaising with accounts and third party contractors regarding payment of invoices
- General filing and compliance
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with a broad spectrum of clients both in person and over the phone.
- Exceptional organisational and prioritising ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confident in liaising both internally and externally
- Initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Maintains a professional manner at all times
- Friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic
- Car owner with full clean UK driving license
Salary will be dependent on experience, but the basic salary will be in the region of £22,000, plus a car allowance of £4,500, and discretionary bonus. Business mileage will also be paid at the rate of 30p per mile. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30-6pm, with Saturdays on a rota, 9-5pm.