Lettings Coordinator – Upmarket Property Investment/Management Company, Knightsbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, Central London | £24k
Job Posted: 2017-05-18 18 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 18 July 2017
Our client is a very well established and upmarket Property Investment/Management company specialising in providing luxury apartments to clients. They have a diverse portfolio of prime residential and commercial property in Central London.
The company has an enviable reputation for providing a unique and bespoke property rental service, and excitingly they are now looking to hire a Lettings Coordinator to join the team. The successful candidate should aim to deliver the highest level of customer service to tenants, in a professional and pro-active manner.
Operational planning and management:
- Answering the telephone and dealing with any client/applicant/tenant queries promptly and professionally
- Responsible for the preparation of all documentation in respect of new tenants
- Responsible for setting up the accounts, inputting tenant data and managing deposit accounts
- Obtaining reference checks for tenants in accordance with the Company procedure
- Responsible for preparing commercial leases, assignments, renewals, rent reviews and scanning of such documents onto the system
- Liaising closely with the Accounts Team to ensure they are updated at all point of the tenancy
- Overseeing the Deposit Protection Service processes
- Informing the Utility Companies and Accounts Team, in writing, of changes to occupier details in respect of Gas, Electricity, Council Tax and Water Rates upon check in and check out
- Booking appointments for the Head of Residential Lettings and the Head of Property Management for the re-marketing of apartments six weeks prior to tenancy end date
- Responsible for obtaining viewing feedback from the Lettings Panel and collating the information in an easy to read format
- Supporting and undertaking viewings as requested.
- Obtaining quotes and raising orders for maintenance works and/or goods as instructed
- Preparing monthly occupancy figures/statistics and submitting them to the Property Director
- Checking utility bills for residential properties and common parts ready for payment authorization by the Head of Residential Lettings and flagging up any issues or anomalies.
Marketing and advertising:
- Arranging flat launches, including creating and distributing invitations, promotional material and the purchase of beverage and food
- Liaising with the external design company regarding SEO reports
- Liaising with magazine companies to produce articles promoting the company’s properties
- Responsible for updating the LinkedIn profile as well as any other social media accounts which are created.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Present a professional image, act as an ambassador for the company, reflecting the values and standards at all times
- Customer focused and able to deal with demands of residents
- Good IT skills (Word and Excel), knowledge of property databases would be beneficial
This position comes with a salary package of £24,000 plus additional benefits including pension and life insurance after probation. The hours will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exceptional career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.