Lettings Coordinator – Maternity Cover – Kensington
Contract Kensington, London | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2014-08-05 05 August 2014 Closing date for applications: 05 October 2014
An exceptional opportunity has become available for a lettings coordinator on a maternity cover basis for 9-12 months. This company is a market-leading, multi-disciplined practice in Kensington, central London. They have an enviable reputation within the market and offer excellent career opportunities. They are currently seeking an experienced lettings coordinator to join their existing team. Although this is a maternity cover role initially, there is a chance the role may become permanent. Experience within lettings coordination is required, along with experience with CFP Winman software.
The duties and responsibilities are wide-ranging and varied, and will include the following:
- Marketing properties and uploading to Vebra system, organise floor plans and photos etc (training on Vebra of this process can be given as quite straight forward)
- Keep window display up to date
- Responsible for all administration from valuation letters to the letting and move in process of a property.
- Responsible for the coordination and paper work of a new let following the acceptance of an offer. This will be checked by the Manager.
- Basic knowledge of current letting legislation.
- Booking Landlords Gas Certs, check in, arranging pre tenancy clean, TDS etc.
- Previous experience essential.
This opportunity comes with a salary in the region of £22-25,000. This is a Monday-Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org