Lettings Coordinator at this leading international Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, South West London | £24k to £26k 26000
Job Posted: 2017-06-22 22 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 22 August 2017
This leading international estate agency with an enviable reputation is looking to recruit a Lettings Coordinator to work closely with the team, including dealing with enquiries, booking appointments, updating and maintaining websites, in house databases; responsible for marketing/adverts.
You should be able to work under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone as you will be the point of contact for Landlords, Tenants and Applicants.
This company offers excellent career opportunities to its employees.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Deal with incoming calls
- Applicant care in line with company procedures
- Efficiently deal with Landlord and Tenant enquiries
- Visiting all properties available to Let within 24 hours of instruction
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk ins
- Meet and greet all people entering the office as appropriate
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Feedback to Landlords, Tenants and Applicants following viewings
- Updating company systems with feedback regularly
- Weekly matching of applicants and twice weekly applicant call out
- Call through archive Applicants
- Send agents new property details on new instruction
- Maintain database of relocation agents in the area
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Preparing pitch packs
- Arranging and carrying out any re-evaluation of any re-lets and prepare for re-marketing
- Ensure the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place
- Prepare new properties for marketing
- Liaising with photographers regarding appointment
- Making brochure for the property.
Salary on offer for this role will be £24,000 to £26,000, plus annual discretionary bonus. The hours of work are Monday-Friday 8.30am-6.00pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.