Lettings Coordinator at this highly-regarded Estate Agency in St John’s Wood, Central London
Permanent St John's Wood, Central London | £23k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2017-08-20 20 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 20 October 2017
This independent, highly-regarded estate agency is looking for an experienced Lettings Coordinator to support its busy lettings team based in St Johns Wood.
Our client strongly believes in building long-lasting relationships with clients which has gained them an enviable reputation in the local area.
To be successful in securing this role, you will preferably have previous experience in residential lettings as you will need to be proactive and able to work independently. You will also be highly organised and have a fantastic telephone manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Tenancy progression including referencing, lettings compliance checks, drafting tenancy agreements and associated correspondence
- Answering the telephone and dealing with queries
- Arranging photography, floor-plans and EPCs and uploading to the company’s property records
- Updating website property advertising
- General lettings administration
- Assisting with property management
- Dealing with renewals and terminations
- Deposit registration
- Maintaining and updating the Lettings Ledger daily
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to prioritise and deal with a heavy and varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Display initiative.
The initial package for this role will include a salary of £23,000 to £24,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.