Lettings Coordinator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Cobham, Surrey
Permanent Cobham, Surrey | £22k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2021-06-12 12 June 2021 Closing date for applications: 12 August 2021
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, is currently recruiting for a Lettings Coordinator to join the team in Cobham, where you will covering both Cobham and Weybridge branches.
Your key responsibility is to ensure that Landlords and Tenants get the very best customer service from start to finish. This is fantastic chance for you to get an unparalleled insight into the business and industry, with plenty of ongoing training and learning opportunities to keep you up to date on changing legislation and process.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who pays attention to detail and can work effectively on their own and within a team. They want somebody with a can-do approach and who isn’t afraid to get involved in lots of different projects. You will be working closely with the head of lettings and negotiators and will swiftly become the go-to person in your team!
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Sending out paperwork to landlords and ensuring the property is compliant before marketing
- Staying up to date with the latest industry legislation and Anti Money Laundering procedures
- Keeping in contact with the centralised deal progression and property management teams to ensure they have all documents in place before a move in
- Preparing Market Appraisal packs and send out letters from your Head of Lettings
- Booking in “Pitch” appointments with Landlord and Head of Lettings to see the property
- Booking Photography, Floorplans and EPCs through preferred suppliers and upload these on to the system and website
- Arranging for re-evaluation by Head of Lettings of any re-let properties and preparing the necessary documents for re-marketing
- Handling all incoming phone calls with the highest level of professionalism
- Providing feedback to Landlords, Tenants and Applicants following viewings
- Applicant and client care in-line with company procedures
- Organising and carrying out viewings when negotiator unavailable
- Preparing for office audits (Internal and External)
- Liaising with Relocation Agents by sending the details of new properties
- Working closely with the Sales coordinator/ Office manager to ensure smooth running of the office including stationary ordering, H&S responsibilities and rotas
- Managing incoming invoices and arranging for payment.
- Ideally have property administration experience
- Strong administration skills and experience – essential
- Ideally be ARLA licensed/achieved the NFOPP Technical Award (not essential)
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment individually and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Enthusiasm to do a good job.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £22,000 to £24,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.