Lettings Coordinator for this residential and commercial Estate Agency in Clerkenwell, Central London
Permanent Clerkenwell, London | £27k
Job Posted: 2020-01-04 04 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 04 March 2020
Our client is a widely respected independent residential and commercial estate agency in central London. They currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Lettings Coordinator to join the team in Clerkenwell.
The company has an enviable reputation in the area and is very well established, therefore, the successful candidate will have had at least 1-2 years’ experience within a property administration role as well as excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Greeting visitors and dealing with any lettings queries
- Answering the telephone and dealing with any landlord, tenant and applicant queries
- Maintaining databases to ensure property vendor, landlord, tenant and tenancy details are always up to date and accurate
- Assisting in the reference, right to rent and credit check process for new and prospective tenants
- Preparing draft tenancy agreements and send to landlord and tenant for perusal
- Distributing tenancy agreements and supporting documents to landlords and tenants
- Sending tenancy documents and references to landlords and tenants
- Arranging for sale & lettings boards to be erected, where required
- Coordinating gas safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPCs
- Arranging check- in appointments and inventories
- Maintaining an accurate record of the allocation and movement of property keys
- Arranging inventory check outs at the end of the tenancy
- Processing deposit returns for let-only properties.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as a Lettings Administrator
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office
- An eye for detail and accuracy with administrative work
- The ability to prioritise and deliver high volumes of work at a fast pace
- Comfortable with making decisions that will affect customers and colleagues
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Professionalism and maturity.
The salary on offer for this position is £27,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.