Lettings Coordinator for this leading Estate Agency in Headington, Oxfordshire
Permanent Headington, Oxfordshire | £20k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2019-12-10 10 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 21 January 2020
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this leading estate agency for a Lettings Coordinator to join its busy team based in Headington. The company is looking for somebody with an energetic, ‘can do’ attitude with a proactive approach to the work at hand.
You will be providing support to the administration department and accounts manager and maintaining the company’s systems to required standards. Any experience in property administration would be highly advantageous as you will be expected to keep up to date with lettings legislation and regulations.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Providing the most effective and accurate administration for all tenancies
- Assisting the head of administration in routine auditing to maintain compliance both to industry and company standards
- Ensuring effective communication and provide administrative support to clients, tenants and inter branch teams
- Adhering to & maintaining required standards and Reapit procedures at all times
- Working as a team with the whole administration department including accounts manager
- Achieving individual and team targets and personal goals
- Understanding company values and implementing them positively each day
- Working with head of administration to implement systems and processes to achieve exceptional service standards at all times
- Ensuring the co-ordination of new or renewed tenancy conforms to current legislation including but not limited to de-regulation act, tenant fee ban and deposit protection
- Being responsible for your own learning, keeping up to date with legislation.
- Property legislation (undertake/complete ARLA technical award)
- Local area knowledge
- Reapit (and other) processes and procedures
- Purpose of Lettings and Property Management.
- Strong administration experience. Lettings administration experience would be advantageous
- Planning, time management and prioritising
- Common sense and maturity to overcome complex scenarios
- Administrative skills
- Influencing skills
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills.
The salary on offer will be between £20,000 to £24,000 dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.