Lettings Coordinator for this global Estate Agency in Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2019-12-18 18 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 18 February 2020
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a Lettings Coordinator to join its team in Marylebone.
In this role you will be working closely with the lettings teams handling enquiries, booking appointments, updating and maintaining websites/in-house databases, responsible for marketing/adverts, and general office administration. You should be aware and familiar with available stock in order to be able to discuss with landlords and applicants confidently.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Applicant care in line with company procedures
- Efficiently deal with Landlord and Tenant enquiries
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk-ins
- Organising viewings
- Feedback to Landlords and Tenants following viewings
- Updating Reapit with feedback regularly
- Dealing with enquiries from Relocation Agents/ Corporate Services
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Upload pitch onto Reapit as a Market Appraisal
- Confirming pitch appointments via email
- Preparing pitch packs
- Sending pitch reports and letters post appointment as requested by Head of Department
- Preparing new properties for marketing
- Liaising with photographers to book appointments
- Arranging photography with Landlord and Tenant where applicable
- Order and insert EPC’s, photographs and floor plans on REAPIT and web
- Creating brochures for each instruction and keeping these updated with any price reductions
- Preparing window cards & printing adverts
- Arranging preview appointments for the team
- Making sure all deals comply with the audit checklist.
- At least 2 years’ experience within estate agency administration
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience using Reapit would be highly beneficial
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.