Lettings Coordinator for this award-winning Estate Agency in Summertown, Oxfordshire
Permanent Summertown, Oxfordshire | £25k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2021-10-13 13 October 2021 Closing date for applications: 13 December 2021
This upmarket, award-winning firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Coordinator to join the professional and highly successful team in Summertown.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual looking to work for, and progress within, a reputable company.
You will be supporting the Residential Management Department in the smooth running of the office and assisting in growing and developing the Business Plan objectives.
Duties will include the following:
- Producing accurate and well-presented documents including reports, client correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets within agreed time frames
- Responsible for renewals and negotiating rent increase
- Providing correct advice to clients
- Preparing paperwork and signing off
- Drawing up of new tenancies
- Preparing internet listings
- Responding to internet enquiries
- Booking viewings
- Being conversant with the laws on residential tenancies, including safety regulations on furniture, electrical and gas equipment
- Liaising with clients throughout the marketing and letting process.
- Property administration experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is preferable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong IT skills
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £27,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: email@example.com.