Lettings Coordinator at this upmarket Estate Agency in Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, South West London | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-11-14 14 November 2018 Closing date for applications: 14 January 2019
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking for a Lettings Coordinator to be based at their thriving office in Fulham.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within a property administration role as well as being an effective communicator with excellent organisational skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming everyone that visits the office, dealing with their enquiry in an efficient and professional manner
- Registering new applicants and clients
- Taking pride in the appearance of the front office, ensuring that it is clean and tidy at all times
- Keeping track of keys passing in and out of the office, via the key log
- Refreshing the window displays on a regular basis
- Generating canvassing letters to prospective landlords
- Booking viewings for negotiators in their absence
- Booking market appraisals
- Uploading photos, floor plans and Energy Performance certificates
- Uploading Land Registry and verifying information
- Stock checking and ordering of stationery
- Keeping Lettings checklists updated
- Carrying out anti-money laundering checks
- Ensuring prospective tenants have the right to rent
- Verifying identification from relevant parties.
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity!
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- IT literate, Reapit highly advantageous although the company will provide training if necessary
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
The package on offer for this role will be between £22,000 to £25,000, plus excellent company benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.