Lettings Co-ordinator – reporting to Company Director
Permanent St Margarets , Middlesex | £23k
Job Posted: 2014-10-06 06 October 2014 Closing date for applications: 06 December 2014
A vacancy for an Administrator has arisen with this well-respected estate agency based in St Margarets, Middlesex. This position will involve working closely with the Lettings Director and team.
To be considered you should have the following skills:
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Typing speed of no less that 50wpm, audio typing skills
- Must be highly organised, quick to learn and able to prioritise workloads.
- IT skills including a sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher and Outlook
- Must be able to support a busy team doing ad hoc tasks
- Willingness to learn new bespoke software packages used by the department
- Must be willing to pitch in, work in a team as well as independently
- Car owner / driver
The duties/ responsibilities will include the following:
- Diary management – organising meetings, training, interviews, etc
- Implementing Lettings instructions to offices and managers
- Organising one to one staff meetings with the director
- Typing up Audits
- Arranging training and courses
- Liaising with artwork company
- Setting up new users on the company software
- Docusign management
- General admin duties such as e-mails, letters for and on behalf etc
- Recruitment support
- Weekly figures for managers meeting and minutes/action points
- Complaints management
- Debt management
- Sickness / lateness / holiday records
- Social media, newsletters etc
You should also be reliable and dependable, providing support to the team, be efficient, flexible and open-minded to the role and to take on new work where possible. Initiative and self-motivation are important criteria, as is having a good sense of humour!
This position will pay a £23,000 basic salary and is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com