Lettings Co-ordinator – Estate Agency – Kennington, London SE11
Permanent , | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2015-06-11 11 June 2015 Closing date for applications: 11 August 2015
This organisation is a family run, independent professional estate agent, specialising in sales, lettings, developments and property investment in central London. The company’s offices are based in key central London locations: Kennington, London Bridge and Westminster. The business is growing fast and the company is looking for professional individuals with drive and determination to grow with them.
Their Property Services Department continues to grow and as a consequence they are looking to recruit a Lettings Coordinator. The role will involve providing support and efficient administration to the whole of the lettings team, Landlords and Tenants.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong computer and communication skills with excellent written and spoken English. They will need to be polite and presentable at all times. Some previous experience, at least six months, is required for this role in either a Property Management role or lettings administration role, with a firm understanding of lettings legislation.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing the initial stages of the tenancy life cycle and working closely with the branch network of lettings negotiators
- Creating and handling files
- Drawing up tenancy agreements
- Providing landlords with all relevant documents and managing the process from start to finish, to ensure the file is complete and ready for the tenancy to commence
- Communicating with landlords and tenants and managing requirements of both parties
- Arranging necessary appointments related to check-in’s, gas safety inspections etc
- Managing and overseeing the referencing process and identifying any challenges that may affect the tenancy commencing as planned
- Furnishing landlords and tenants with all information relating to their tenancy and being on hand to answer any queries
- Handling daily property management queries
- Registering reported property faults and liaise with contractors, landlords and tenants to carry out repairs
- Overseeing and organising property inspections
- Coordinating checkout’s at the end of the tenancy
This opportunity would suit an ambitious and hard working individual who would like the chance to progress within an expanding company. The company offers an on-going training program and will support any member of their team with the development of their career.
This position will pay a basic salary of £20,000 to £25,000 depending on the experience and ability of the individual, and the working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6:30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com