Lettings Client Accounts Manager for this leading Estate Agency in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £42k
Job Posted: 2020-07-08 08 July 2020 Closing date for applications: 10 August 2020
This leading estate agency group with a network of offices across the capital, is looking to recruit a Lettings Client Accounts Manager to join one of its largest teams in the heart of their residential lettings operation.
You will be managing a team of 15 and taking ownership of deadlines and data analysis.
If you have a passion for mathematics, problem-solving or you are looking to take the next step up in your career, then this may be the job for you!
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Overseeing the client accounts department as a whole including the credit control
- Handling 121’s, recruitment, managing staff absences and any performance improvement plans
- Investigating queries and complaints and taking the appropriate action
- Performing bank and data reconciliations
- Managing audit controls to ensuring deadlines are followed.
- Experience and knowledge in a similar role
- Lettings property market experience and knowledge
- People management skills
- Experience in financial analysis and data interpretation
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent knowledge of Excel extending to VLOOKUP functions and Pivot Tables
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and methodical approach.
Excellent company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining ARLA qualifications
- Access to company wide incentive schemes
- Access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the high street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life assurance.
The package for this role will include an attractive salary of up to £42,000.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. They are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.