Lettings Client Accountant for this leading Estate Agency in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £42k
Job Posted: 2020-03-10 10 March 2020 Closing date for applications: 24 March 2020
This leading estate agency group with a network of offices across the capital, is looking to recruit experienced Lettings Client Accountant to join one of their largest teams in the heart of their Residential Lettings operation.
The role will involve managing a large portfolio taking full ownership of the process from start to finish. To be considered you will have had experience in property / real estate / lettings accounts and have the ability be able to work methodically. It is essential you have outstanding communication skills and a strong track record of dealing with customers in a fast-paced environment.
If you have a passion for mathematics, problem-solving or you are looking to take the next step and join a busy and dynamic team, then this may be the job for you!
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Importing new tenancy details into the company’s accounting system to facilitate the efficient and timely processing of rent
- Checking the company’s internal coordinator system throughout the working day for queries that require action
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and branches
- Dealing with deposits returns and de-registering
- Renting arrears chasing
- Ensuring tenant payment details are compliant with the requirements of the Direct Debit Guarantee Scheme
- Understanding of overseas landlords’ tax
- Investigation into lettings accounts queries and taking relevant action
- Ensuring all tasks are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Excellent organisational skills and methodical approach
- Experience and knowledge in a similar role
- Lettings property market experience and knowledge
- Highly developed and confident communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Proactive and adaptable
- Eager to learn and develop
- IT Literate – database system, word, excel (vlookup and pivot tables preferable)
- Reliable and punctual
- Customer focus
- Team player.
The package for this role will include an attractive basic salary of up to £42,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.