Lettings Client Accountant for this leading Estate Agency group in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £29k
Job Posted: 2019-10-07 07 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 07 December 2019
This leading estate agency group with a network of offices across the capital, is looking to recruit experienced Lettings Client Accountant to join one of their largest teams based in Wimbledon.
The role will involve carrying out daily back office processes efficiently to ensure that the Client Accounts team deliver the service standards required of it by the business. You will also be providing support to the Client Accounts team to ensure they are able to achieve their daily objectives and minimise the company’s exposure to financial risk.
The ideal candidate will have experience within property/lettings accounts and have the ability to work methodically with an eye for detail. It is essential that you have outstanding communication skills and a strong track record of dealing with customers in a fast-paced environment. If you have a passion for mathematics, problem-solving or you are looking to take the next step and join a busy and dynamic, then this may be the job for you!
- Experience of working in a similar role within the client accounts function of a residential lettings agency
- An understanding of the company’s internal processes, procedures and key deadlines
- Worked in a fast-paced office environment where priorities change regularly and
- operates successfully in this environment
- Experience of dealing with customers and be able to communicate effectively, clearly
- and concisely particularly on email and by telephone
- Strong administrative skills
- IT literate – Outlook, Word, Excel and preferably experienced in using relevant client accounts and client information systems such as CML. Excel experienced ideally extends to using Excel VLOOKUP functions and Pivot Tables.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £29,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.