Lettings Client Accountant for this leading Estate Agency group in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £30k to £31k 31000
Job Posted: 2020-07-08 08 July 2020 Closing date for applications: 10 August 2020
This leading estate agency group with a network of offices across the capital is looking to recruit a Lettings Client Accountant to join one of its largest teams based in Wimbledon.
You will be managing a large portfolio and taking full ownership of the process from start to finish. The ideal candidate will have experience within property / real estate / lettings accounts and have the ability to work methodically.
If you have a passion for mathematics and problem-solving then this may be the job for you!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Importing tenancy details into the company accountancy system to help process rent
- Managing queries through the internal coordinator system
- Collaborating with landlords, tenants and branches
- Dealing with deposits returns and de-registering
- Following up on rent arrears
- Ensuring payment details are compliant with the requirements of the Direct Debit Guarantee Scheme
- Understanding of overseas landlords tax
- Investigating queries and taking relevant action
- Ensuring all tasks are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
Excellent benefits include:
- Financial support in gaining ARLA qualifications
- Access to company wide incentive schemes
- Access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the high street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life assurance.
The salary on offer with be in the region of £30,000.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. They are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.