Lettings Client Accountant at this leading Estate Agency group in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £30k
Job Posted: 2019-06-12 12 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 12 August 2019
This leading estate agency group with a network of offices across the capital, is looking to recruit experienced Lettings Client Accountant to join one of their largest teams based in Wimbledon. You will be managing a large portfolio taking full ownership of the process from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will have experience within property / real estate / lettings accounts and have the ability to work methodically with an eye for detail. It is essential that you have outstanding communication skills and a strong track record of dealing with customers in a fast-paced environment.
If you have a passion for mathematics, problem-solving or you are looking to take the next step and join a busy and dynamic, then this may be the job for you!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Importing new tenancy details into the company’s accounting system to facilitate the efficient and timely processing of rent
- Checking the company’s internal coordinator system throughout the working day for queries that require action
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and branches
- Dealing with deposits returns and de-registering
- Chasing rent arrears
- Ensuring tenant payment details are compliant with the requirements of the Direct Debit Guarantee Scheme
- Understanding of overseas landlords’ tax
- Investigation into lettings accounts queries and taking relevant action
- Ensuring all tasks are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of up to £30,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.