Lettings Business Manager at this privately-owned Hotel Group in Hounslow, Middlesex
Permanent Hounslow, Middx | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2019-04-12 12 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 12 June 2019
Our client is one of the UK’s fastest-growing privately-owned hotel groups. They have an impressive nationwide portfolio covering everything from economy to boutique and luxury markets. The company has built a reputation through the design, construction and operation across the UK of a full range of hotel styles ranging from limited to luxury service.
The company is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Business Manager to lead and run the lettings division based in Hounslow, TW5. Your aim will be to develop and maintain a profitable property portfolio and lettings business for the company.
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you have the desire, drive and motivation to set up a lettings business from the beginning and treat it as your own!
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating a strategic business plan for full letting cycle
- Actively promoting and marketing the residential portfolio through targeted marketing, business development and viewings
- Building a tenancy base
- Optimising opportunities through effective marketing, costing, planning and management of lettings
- Maintaining properties to a high standard with support of Services and Maintenance teams
- Setting and meeting targets and objectives
- Full responsibility for references, contracts, deposits, refunds
- Keeping a full overview and log of the accounts
- Accountable for any property issues ie. Snagging
- Agreeing and maintaining maintenance agreements
- Building strong relationships with tenants and future tenants
- Managing lets on a 3-12 month letting cycle, furnished and unfurnished basis.
- Proven experience of running a lettings division/team/business
- Member of ARLA or NAEA
- Proven track record of achieving targets and building a lettings business
- Proven track record of winning business
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of property law
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the lettings process
- Trust worthy and genuine persona.
Being a key part of the family, all team members need to be able to promise to:
- Be the best
- Make responsible decisions
- Treat others, the way they would like to be treated
- Continually challenge yourself and each other!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Manager who is looking for something slightly different.
The basic salary will be in the region of an attractive £30,000 to £35,000, plus a commission package! This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.