Lettings Branch Manager – Large Independent Property Services Group – South West London
Permanent , London | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-08-04 04 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 October 2016
An exciting and challenging role has become available at one of the UK’s largest independent and multi award winning estate agency, with a network of over 100 branches. The company are currently seeking a Lettings Branch Manager for their South West London branch.
The successful candidate must have previous experience within a similar role or an ambitious and driven Assistant Branch Manager looking for that next step.
The company are committed to providing the very highest levels of customer service and therefore you must possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
The objectives for this role will include:
You will hold overall responsibility for delivering branch KPI targets and agreed income, cost and profit budgets, through the management and support of all sales related activities within the branch including:
- Driving the letting process, attracting, winning and retaining business to grow the market share whilst representing and promoting the company’s brand values and core beliefs
- Delivering an exceptional service to all clients
- Operating policies, processes and systems in line with company standards
- Engaging and building relationships with branch managers across all divisions and businesses
- Managing negotiators and assistant branch managers and their performance through regular 1:1’s, reviews and morning meetings.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure resources are aligned to the needs of the team
- Liaise with administrators to ensure properties are advertised correctly and the Lettings process runs smoothly and efficiently
- Support and promote the maximisation of referrals across businesses
- Measure results and report on KPI’s and budget performance, driving market share
- Build, manage and lead an effective branch team
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Analyse and problem solve issues with team and senior managers
- Create a positive and proactive working environment
- Represent and promote the company’s core beliefs
- Acting with honesty and integrity at all times
- Ensure Health and Safety of all colleagues and all reporting is carried out in compliance with legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Proven track record of success in the Lettings industry to date
- Previous management experience is essential
- Must have a full UK clean driving licence
- Passionate about the industry and providing an excellent service
- Excellent communication skills – verbally and written
- Confident and professional approach
- Customer focused
- Results orientated
- Able to produce new ideas to increase efficiency
- Logical and systematic
The initial package for this role will be guaranteed in the first 3 months. The basic salary after the beginning couple of months will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience. The projected on target earnings in the first year, will be from £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on the performance of the branch. A fantastic company car is also provided with the package.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.30pm and you will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org