Lettings and Property Manager for this Private Landlord in Ealing, West London
Permanent Ealing, West London | £35k to £38k OTE 38000
Job Posted: 2019-06-03 03 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 03 August 2019
Our client is a developer of quality, desirable homes in the London Borough of Ealing, combining the best of public and private sectors to create a wider range of housing choices.
They are pioneering a new approach to developing these homes in Ealing with a wide mix of tenures available across their varied developments: market or discounted market rent, shared ownership or private sale. Their aim is simple – to become a byword for quality urban living by creating homes that set new standards for design, build and customer service.
Our client is recruiting for a Lettings and Property Manager to join the Resident Services Department based in Hanwell. They are looking to someone who is passionate about making Ealing a better place and improving the lives of its residents.
Purpose of the role:
- Providing a comprehensive, accessible, high quality and value for money housing and estate management service to residents across a range of tenures
- Providing a customer orientated service in line with company values and objectives
- Maximising income collection through proactive management of arrears
- Proactively managing housing assets, anticipating the needs of residents and contributing to a safe neighbourhood
- Working as part of a team to deliver excellence, solve problems and deliver value for residents
- Providing support, advice and ownership of resident complaints, resolving where possible and coordinating where shared across services and departments.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrable experience of influencing, negotiating and escalating matters to ensure that tasks required by other departments are completed
- An excellent understanding of housing policy, legislation and practice, including social, affordable and private sector residential management
- Ability to be empathetic whilst maintaining professionalism
- Experience of tenancy and leasehold management and enforcement
- Ability to pro-actively develop relationships and liaise with external organisations
- AIRPM, ARLA qualified or committed to achieve this qualification within 12 months
- Highly organised
- First-class customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- IT literate – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £35,000 to £38,000 per annum.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.