Lettings and Management Negotiator for this award-winning Estate Agency in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Part-Time Permanent Amersham, Buckinghamshire | £23k to £26k 26000
Job Posted: 2020-02-03 03 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 03 May 2020
Our client is an award-winning estate agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and management. They have been responsible for unparalleled success dealing with high quality homes in the Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Middlesex areas.
There is currently a vacancy available in their successful Amersham branch for a Lettings and Management Negotiator. Working in unison with the directors and the office manager in the Amersham office, and in conjunction with their Hertfordshire office, the successful candidate will be supporting the process of the acquisition of instructions and subsequent lettings and management of properties.
Responsibilities will include viewings and negotiating, management inspections and taking customer facing and telephone enquiries. You should have strong interpersonal skills and be able to cope in a pressurised environment. Good communication skills are required when dealing with day to day enquiries from applicants, tenants and landlords. You should have good computer skills including the ability to handle the company’s management package.
What will be expected from you:
- Being compliant with all current legislation affecting the business
- Being a good team worker
- Ensuring all management systems are kept up to date and maintained
- Ensuring that only approved and suitable contractors are instructed
- Raising work orders for all managed properties
- Following up with tenants and contractors on the work orders
- Seeing all works through to completion and within a timely manner
- Managing outstanding work orders so they are kept to a minimum
- Ensuring all appointments are added to the computer systems (VECO) and Outlook
- Providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Have a proven track record as a Lettings Negotiator
- Ideally ARLA qualified
- Have excellent IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi task and prioritise effectively
- Be adaptable
- Have a strong work and service ethic
- Happy to take initiative, responsibility and ownership.
- Have the desire to exceed clients’ and customers’ expectations
- At all times, represent the brand image and support the core values/attributes of the organisation
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
Our client is willing to consider somebody on a full-time or part-time basis.
The salary package will include a basic of £20,000 to £23,000, plus a commission element equating to £23,500 to £26,500. The company will also pay mileage. The salary will of course be pro-rata’d for a part-time position.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779 or email us: email@example.com