Lettings Advisor at this leading Student Accommodation provider in Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Permanent Hatfield, Hertfordshire | £40k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-07-31 31 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 30 September 2019
Our client is an exciting and leading brand in the student accommodation sector. They create market-leading properties that provides their student residents with an exceptional lifestyle. Founded on the belief that student living should be about people and experiences, not just rooms and buildings, they have developed a portfolio of vibrant places in some of the top student cities across the country.
As a Lettings Advisor you will be taking the lead in day to day lettings for our client’s property in Hatfield and ensure they achieve 100% occupancy.
Our client is looking to recruit a resent graduate for this position with some previous experience in a sales/customer service/lettings/hospitality/student accommodation role. They are looking for an individual with a friendly, outgoing personality who is self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting sales targets whilst ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that all leads are followed up appropriately and in a timely manner
- Updating the CRM and being accountable for administration
- Handling social media, telephone and email inquiries
- Weekly reporting
- Competitor analysis
- Represent the company at housing fairs
- Assisting in the promotion of the sites and implement sales strategies
- Assisting in training of new site-based staff
- Working with the marketing team to ensure all data is captured
- Supporting site staff with open days, sales activities and viewings.
- Sales/target-driven individual
- Highly self-motivated
- A confident, outgoing and friendly attitude
- Great customer service experience – ideally face to face due to the nature of the role
- Impeccable attention to detail, problem solving and time management skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- A passion for driving standards
- Be reliable, punctual and consistent in your approach.
- Take intelligent risks based on deep insight.
Competencies & values
- Be curious and seek out innovation, change and creativity
- Challenge convention, look for better ways to do and be
- Accept accountability and empower those around you
- Feel free to be yourself at work just as much at play
- Accept that perfection doesn’t exist in yourself and others and no-one has the monopoly on good ideas.
This role will include a basic salary up to £18,000 depending on previous experience, with realistic on target earnings in the region of £40,000, plus a bonus incentive. You will be working a 5 day week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.