Lettings Administrator/Property Manager – Estate Agency – Crowthorne, Berkshire
Permanent Crowthorne, Berkshire | £23k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2015-10-29 29 October 2015 Closing date for applications: 29 December 2015
This company is an independent and growing estate agency where the successful individual can really make their mark. They are currently recruiting for a full time Lettings Administrator/ Property Manager to join their very successful and busy office in Berkshire.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, have experience in the lettings market and is ideally ARLA trained, but not essential. This is a varied and demanding role and you will be integral to the smooth running of our lettings department. The candidate will be dealing with all administrative aspects of the letting process, must have excellent communication and good “people” skills and be well presented. This is a busy role and any applicant will need to have previous customer service and administration experience.
The Property Management Role includes:
- Managing a portfolio of approximately 120 properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors
- Controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices,
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Obtaining quotes in line with company’s Terms of Business
- Obtaining landlords’ approval
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants & contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing property visits
- Sending reports to landlords and following up with maintenance,
- Negotiating damages claims following check out
- Handling insurance claims
- Meeting loss adjusters, supervising works, securing payment from insurance companies.
You should have good customer service skills and be a good communicator, be well-organised, have initiative and pro-activity, be capable of dispute resolution and problem solving, and be able to perform well as part of a team. You should also have a professional approach and appearance and you must have your own car for inspections.
This position comes with a salary from £23,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work for this role will be from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com