Lettings Administrator/Office Manager – Highly Regarded Independent Waterside Estate Agency – Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, London | £20k to £24k Inc Benefits 24000
Job Posted: 2016-11-09 09 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 09 January 2017
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced and organised Administrator/Office Manager to join a highly regarded, independent waterside estate agency in their office based in the affluent town of Putney, South West London. Our client has an enviable reputation in the local area and specialise in all aspects of Residential Sales, Lettings and New Homes along the river with a small network of offices across London.
The duties for this role will include:
- Greeting clients in a professional and polite manner both on the telephone and in the office
- Answering phones and diary management
- General administrative work
- Producing legal and marketing documents
- Uploading property details, photos, floorplans etc to website
- Overseeing all aspects of office management including suppliers and stationary
- Coordinate, administer and maintain all property records
- Organising files
- Responsible for general office presentation and cleanliness with high standards
- Ensuring appropriate administration systems and processes are in place and followed
- General administration duties
- Ensuring the branches run effectively and efficiently.
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management and planning skills
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Able to work well in a team and independently
- Previous administration experience within the property industry
- Use of Aspasia beneficial.
This role will be paying in between £20,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com