Lettings Administrator – Residential Property Investment & Development Company
Permanent Mayfair, London | £25k to £26k Inc Benefits 26000
Job Posted: 2014-12-12 12 December 2014 Closing date for applications: 12 February 2015
This leading Residential Property Investment and Development Company work on behalf of a large number of clients whose expertise lies within the purchasing and letting of residential properties throughout the UK and in particular within London. They are a well-established and respected business based in the heart of Mayfair, London.
Due to the substantial size of their property portfolio they are now looking to take on a new member of the team to help manage this large residential portfolio. As a Lettings Administrator you will work alongside the current Administrator and you will report to the Residential Portfolio Manager and your role will include the following:
- Communicating via email and telephone with Agents, Property Managers, Tenants, Inventory Clerks, Contractors
- Ensure letting agents have a working set of keys for flats that are on the market to rent and that they are visiting the properties which are on the market and reporting back any issues with the condition etc to ensure the property is in prime state for letting.
- Liaising with letting agents on a daily basis once they are instructed to let a flat
- Dealing with renewal or new let paper work, chasing tenants for reference forms and documents
- Issuing section 21 notices
- Organising property inspections with clerks
- Updating and monitoring a number of spreadsheets
- Delivering a high level of customer service to tenants
- If there is work to be done to a property which is on the market/has just come vacant/or is about to be occupied – liaise with the managing agent and ensure that the work is carried out
- Keep property portals and the company website up to date to encourage direct lets and build relationships with tenants
- Ensure pictures and floor plans are up to date and professionally produced. Ensure descriptions are accurate.
To be considered for this role you should have worked within an estate agency or a residential property company for a minimum of 2 years within Lettings and/or Property Management. The right candidate will have a natural ability to communicate and negotiate and have a strong confident telephone manner with the aptitude to organise their workload in a timely and efficient manner. It is imperative for this person to be comfortable when liaising both with other members of the team and also with the Tenants, Landlords, Agents and Contractors.
Based in Mayfair, London W1, this exciting opportunity will pay a basic salary of £25,000 to £26,000 plus a quarterly discretionary basis. Private health and dental care will be provided to the successful candidate after 3 months service with the company. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com