Lettings Administrator / Property Manager at this multi-disciplined Estate Agency practice in Banbury, Oxfordshire
Contract Permanent Banbury, Oxfordshire | £24k to £26k Inc Benefits 25500
Job Posted: 2017-08-20 20 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 20 October 2017
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lettings Administrator / Property Manager to join this leading multi-disciplined Estate Agency practice at its high-profile office in Banbury.
This exciting role will involve managing a mixed residential portfolio that the company is looking to grow, as well as handling the administration.
The successful candidate will need to have obtained previous experience within a similar role as well as possessing excellent customer service and organisation skills.
The role will include the following:
- Producing all new tenancy agreements
- Managing any changes or updates to the terms of the Tenancy
- Liaising with both the Lettings Branch Manager and retained Solicitor where appropriate. Ensuring that all Tenancy Agreements have the appropriate clauses and where absent, liaising with both the tenant and client to ensure their inclusion
- Managing the termination and renewal process by liaising with all parties concerned to ensure that this runs smoothly
- Providing full administrative support to negotiators and the Lettings Manager
- Ensuring that the maintenance, decoration and repairing of properties are maintained by booking the required contractors
- Processing insurance claims
- Conducting routine visits and creating reports for the landlord
- Processing all invoices and checking fees and finance
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld.
- Preferably 12 months property management or customer services experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to work on your own
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude
- Full and clean UK drivers licence.
This position will come with a salary of up to £24,000 plus bonus opportunities. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. It is important to note that this is a maternity contract.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.