Lettings Administrator / Progressor for this boutique Property Advisor in West End, Central London
Permanent West End, London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2022-07-24 24 July 2022 Closing date for applications: 05 August 2022
Our client is a leading boutique property advisor and is currently seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, well presented and articulate Lettings Administrator/Progressor to join their dynamic residential team. They are an open minded, forward thinking independent business operating in some of the most diverse & exciting areas in central London.
This opportunity would suit an experienced progressor, looking to work on some of London’s most exciting property portfolios in the West End.
You will be performing an essential role within a small team, whose aim is to change the general perception of residential agents by delivering both client and customer service that is second to none.
If you are a team player who is willing to embrace a new approach to residential agency, with the ability to think on your feet and outside of the box, then please get in touch today!
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing full tenancy progression from start to completion, upon deal being agreed, including references, tenancy agreements, completing statutory checks and booking cleans / inventories
- Progressing the deal via Jupix
- Ensuring the company has sufficient systems (both physical & automated) in place to make the consumer experience flawless & premium from the first interaction and the efficient running of the office
- Adding properties to Jupix for the lettings team
- Booking in valuations & adding to Jupix (when lettings manager is not in the office to take the call)
- Supporting the sales manager in relation to ad hoc paperwork and with the marketing of properties (add properties to Jupix)
- Organising photos, floorplans and other marketing material for both sales and lettings teams
- Sourcing / managing gifts for clients and buyers / tenants, when requested by the team
- Ensuring systems are in place for following up with occupiers within 1 week of commencement to check all is going well
- Checking that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies
- Acting as a conduit between the leadership team, property management team, lettings team, occupiers & third party suppliers/contractors to ensure clear channels of communication
- Liaising with management team to help manage contractors in order to ensure they are delivering on the company service standards when having any contact with the occupiers
- Ensuring contractors and third parties also receive the same excellent service our client provides to clients & customers. This will help them understand the company’s aim to deliver a flawless experience on every level.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a residential lettings administrator/progressor
- ARLA qualified would be advantageous
- Good understanding of current legislation
- Good standard of general education (numeracy and literacy)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package. Experience using Jupix would be beneficial
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Good team player with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
They are offering a salary of £30,000 to £35,000 to the successful individual dependent on experience. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus all bank holiday and time off over the Christmas period.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.