Lettings Administrator – Highly Regarded London Estate Agency – Marylebone
Temporary Marylebone, London | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2016-02-03 03 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 03 April 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at one of London’s highly respected and leading independent estate agency as a Lettings Administrator for a Maternity cover.
They are highly experienced and strive to provide an exceptional service to all clients. Their modern, successful and very busy office is located in the prominent part of Central London, Marylebone. The company achieves an excellent level of business due to its primary located office and its enviable reputation in London.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have experience within a similar role previously as well as excellent organisational skills and administrative skills.
The duties for this role will include but not limited to:
- Taking responsibility for administrative processes related to Residential Lettings
- Welcoming people coming into the office and dealing with enquiries at the reception
- Liaising with tenants and landlords at all times delivering a first class service
- Updating the company website and all advertising portals with available properties
- Preparing all necessary paperwork for new deals – tenancy agreements etc.
- Arranging inventories and recording allocation of property keys
- Registering security deposits with DPS
- Chasing Landlords and Tenants for outstanding paperwork/payments
- Assuring each property has a valid gas safety certificate, fixed wiring test and an EPC if required.
- Dealing with security deposits once tenants have vacated to release them
- Sending Section 21 and overlooking renewals process
- Updating database software
- Taking payments
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and proactive
- Proficient with the Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Well presented
- Excellent administration skills
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £20,000 to £25,000 pro rata depending on experience. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and 10.30am till 2.30pm on Saturdays, of which you would be expected to work every other.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org