Lettings Administrator (Maternity Cover) for this leading Estate Agency group in Hammersmith, West London
Contract Temporary Hammersmith, West London | £25k
Job Posted: 2019-10-28 28 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 28 December 2019
This leading property services group with a large network of offices in London is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Administrator to join the team at its highly successful office in Hammersmith. This is a 6-month maternity cover position.
A typical day will include; meeting and greeting customers and dealing with enquiries, along with general administration and lettings specific filing. You will also be preparing property details and window displays, advertising, handling correspondence and tenancy agreements as well as weekly statistics.
To be successful you will have had at least 2 years’ experience as an administrator within the property industry, and due to this being a busy office, you will need to be well-organised with excellent administration skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience within a property administration role
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office
- An eye for detail and accuracy with administrative work
- The ability to prioritise and deliver high volumes of work at a fast pace
- Ability to use your own initiative and be pro-active
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Professionalism and maturity.
This position will come with a salary of £25,000 pro rata’d. The company also offer a range of incentives and excellent training.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.