Lettings Administrator (Maternity Contract) for this Property Management Company in Bath, South West England
Contract Part-Time Bath, South West England | £15k to £20k 20000
Job Posted: 2021-11-14 14 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 15 January 2022
Our client is one of the largest providers of privately rented housing in the UK and their portfolio is very unique. They specialise in family homes that are often set in much more open space than you might find elsewhere, especially when compared to modern developments. They have decades of experience as a private landlord and their expertise, track record and financial strength provides a solid base to support their core goals.
As the Lettings Administrator you will be assisting the rentals team with a variety of administrative duties and providing additional support for one-off projects. To be considered it is important that you have experience within property management or lettings administration and have up to date knowledge of lettings legislation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out monthly audit checks – running the move-in report directly from Qube to obtain data and providing information/reporting to the wider team (as requested)
- Managing incoming emails and dispersing to relevant team member
- Reviewing the weekly expenditure report for accuracy and value for money
- Raising any queries with the team or directly with the external property management company
- Analysing and adding comment to the monthly outstanding jobs report and assisting in getting outstanding jobs closed
- Updating and monitoring internal complaints log
- Extracting information from the external property management company’s weekly appliance report and logging it on the company’s internal spreadsheet to ensure up to date information is maintained
- Reviewing for accuracy and checking properties are being marketed online, ensuring adverts are accurate, good photographs are being used and floorplans and other information is correct
- Minute taking from both external property management company & property services void meetings
- Reviewing monthly termination report issued by the external property management company, checking against the move-out report for accuracy
- Reporting the time taken for deposits to be returned and any disputes
- Providing administrative support to the team as required, such as creating and updating spreadsheets, collating multiple works orders and analysis, filing photographs onto the system, completing ad-hoc paperwork for projects etc.
- Keeping a check on daily boiler & out of hours reports.
- At least 1 years’ experience within lettings administration/property management
- Good understanding of current lettings legislation
- IT literate – experience using Qube/FixFlo would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
This position is initially a 6-month maternity contract, however, this may be subject to change. You will be working a 3-4 day week – hours are flexible. There is also the opportunity to work from home.
The salary on offer will be between £15,000 and £20,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.