Lettings Administrator – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Surbiton, Surrey
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £25k to £28k Inc Benefits 28000
Job Posted: 2016-09-08 08 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 08 November 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised individual to join this well regarded and market leading independent estate agency. They are currently looking for a Lettings Administrator to join their busy and dynamic office in Surbiton, Surrey.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience as a Lettings Administrator and be ideally ARLA qualified.
Responsibilities for this job role:
- General office administration
- Sorting out the window displays, property lists and advertising
- Drawing up tenancy documentation such as confirmation letters, tenancy agreements, tenants references, consents/permissions, arrange inventory check-ins, health and safety checks, cleaners and contractors.
- Carrying out various property management and administration tasks as directed
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Ensuring that company and its clients comply with all relevant legislation
- Conducting regular property inspections
- Dealing with landlords/tenants queries verbally and in written form
- Managing and controlling rent arrears with clear communication to landlords/tenants
- Dealing with both tenant and landlord enquiries
- Assisting with the tenancy renewal process
- Supporting the lettings team
- Delegating tasks to team members
The successful candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communications skills
- Must have excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
- An enthusiastic and energetic approach to tasks
- Efficient and proactive and able to work to dead lines
- Good time management skills
- A commitment to providing customer service
- A team player
- Highly organised and motivated individual
- Smartly presented
- Excellent administration skills
- Previous property administration experience essential
- Ideally ARLA qualified.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.