Lettings Administrator – Leading Upmarket Real Estate Agency – Chelsea, South West London
Permanent Chelsea , London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2016-08-09 09 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 09 October 2016
This leading upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has an opportunity for a Lettings Administrator to join their primary located and affluent office in Chelsea, South West London.
The successful candidate will need to have previous lettings administration experience and be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The purpose of the role is to work closely with the team and deal with any enquiries; booking appointments; updating and maintaining websites; in house databases and spreadsheets and responsible for marketing and adverts.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Answer incoming calls including Negotiators and HOD phone when not at their desk
- Applicant care in line with company procedures
- Visiting some properties available to Let
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk ins
- Meet and greet all people entering the office
- Organising viewings
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Feedback to Landlords, Tenants and Applicants following viewings and updating the system with feedback
- Maintaining up to date register for various portfolio Landlords
- Weekly matching of applicants and twice weekly applicant call out
- Efficiently deal with Landlord and Tenant enquiries
- Sending pitch reports and letters as requested by HOD
- Sending & Chasing LL’s TOB’s and ID as requested by HOD
- Land Registry checks post instruction
- Manage second year rent increases (updating accounts TT’s and LL’s accordingly)
- Helping HOD with various recruitment / HR tasks, i.e. advertising job roles online, completing recruitment paperwork and preparation for new starters.
- Deal with general queries from accounts/PM/Deposit return/renewals
- Liaise with landlords and tenants before and during tenancies on any issues that arise
- Ensure that the Chelsea and Earl’s Court offices remain compliant by chasing Landlord compliance documents at point of instruction and pre Tenancy.
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Clicking tenancy currents, checking golden rules and ticking TIFs
- Helping HOD manage admin associated with portfolio clients i.e. TWT and SSE
- Prepare new properties for marketing including ordering details as required
- Maintain database of relocation agents and other agents in the area
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative
- Able to multi-task
- Should be smartly dressed and well presented
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience within property administration
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
This fantastic opportunity will include a salary package between £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.