Lettings Administrator – Leading London Property Group – Earls Court, Central London
Permanent Earls Court, London | £22k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2016-03-31 31 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 31 May 2016
This leading and highly successful property services group with a network of more than 50 offices across the Capital is looking for an experienced and well presented Lettings Administrator to support the rest of the team in the brand new office in Earls Court, Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to be a part of a well established company that has been running for over 30 years, with a wealth of knowledge and expertise, providing a bespoke service to their clients.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous experience within a Lettings Administration role, as well as excellent communication skills to provide clients with an exceptional service along with a confident and professional approach.
Job role will include, but not restricted to:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Dealing with enquiries
- General administration duties
- Preparing property details and window displays
- Preparing correspondence and tenancy agreements and weekly statistics
Skills and experience:
- Strong organisation and efficiency skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous administration experience within property
- A team player
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Genuine passion for property and people
- Able to use initiative and be pro-active
- Excellent communication skills
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday, 9am to 6pm on Fridays and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.