Lettings Administrator – Independent Estate Agency – Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, London | £27k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2016-01-11 11 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 11 March 2016
This is great opportunity for a highly organised individual to join this highly successful independent estate agency as a Lettings Administrator in their busy and dynamic office in Wimbledon, South West London.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have extensive experience as a Lettings Administrator with excellent time management skills and efficiency.
- General office administration
- Sorting out the window displays, property lists and advertising
- Drawing up tenancy documentation such as confirmation letters, tenancy agreements, tenants references, consents/permissions, arrange inventory check-ins, health and safety checks, cleaners and contractors.
- Carrying out various property management and administration tasks as directed
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Ensuring that company and its clients comply with all relevant legislation
- Conducting regular property inspections
- Dealing with landlords/tenants queries verbally and in written form
- Managing and controlling rent arrears with clear communication to landlords/tenants
- Dealing with both tenant and landlord enquiries
- Assisting with the tenancy renewal process
- Supporting the lettings team
- Delegating tasks to team members
The successful candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communications skills
- Must have excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
- An enthusiastic and energetic approach to tasks
- Efficient and proactive and able to work to dead lines
- Good time management skills
- A commitment to providing customer service
- Experience with Veco or Vebra Alto software’s would be beneficial but not essential as training will be provided
- Must be able to work as a team
- Highly organised and motivated individual
The salary for this role is £27,000 and the hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm with excellent additional benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org