Lettings Co-ordinator / Assistant to Property Manager – Highly Regarded Privately Owned Estate Agency – Kingston, Surrey
Permanent Kingston, Surrey | £20k to £23k Inc Benefits 22500
Job Posted: 2016-10-26 26 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 26 December 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Co-ordinator/Assistant Property Manager to join a highly regarded, privately owned estate agency based in Kingston, Surrey. Our client has an enviable reputation in the local area and specialise in all aspects of Residential Sales, Lettings, Land and New Homes.
The ideal candidate would have experience in Residential Lettings and/or Property Management, dealing with Landlords and Tenants and property maintenance, however proven experience in similar roles would be considered, as full training will be provided.
The duties for this role will include:
- Greeting clients in a professional and polite manner both on the telephone and in the office
- Answering phones and diary management
- General administrative work
- Producing contracts (uploading via DocuSign)
- Marketing properties – Facebook and Twitter
- Support Property Manager with Administrative tasks
- Dealing with day to day management issues and liaising with Landlords, tenants and contractors
- Coordinate, administer and maintain all property records
- Assisting the lettings team with references for new tenants and the drawing up of tenancy agreements.
Personal attributes and skills:
- Previous experience within Administration
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbally
- Proven organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner accompanied by strong interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions when necessary
- Self-motivated, shows initiative in taking action and responding appropriately
- Team player with a positive can do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Friendly and approachable.
The role will be paying £20,000 plus a bonus scheme, enabling the successful candidate to earn up to £22,500 in the first year.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org