Lettings Administrator for this prominent Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, London | £26k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-04-20 20 April 2021 Closing date for applications: 09 June 2021
Our client is a prominent real estate company specialising in corporate portfolio management and property investment in prime central London.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Lettings Administrator to join their established residential lettings team in their London Bridge office. To be considered you must have at least 1-2 years lettings coordinator or tenancy coordinator experience, be confident and calm under pressure whilst being able to work to tight deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Setting up new tenancies on the lettings database, carrying out applicant referencing and ensuring compliance with current legislation including AML and Right to Rent checks
- Preparing tenancy agreements for new tenancies, serving notices and ensuring notices received from tenants are valid
- Preparing tailored terms of business for new tenancies/clients
- Taking ownership to ensure that all legal requirements and processes for tenancies have been followed correctly
- Maintaining Gas Safety and EICR records and instructing works where necessary before tenancies
- Assisting the property managers with inspection appointments and preparing reports
- Updating tenancy and property records continuously throughout the tenancy
- Dealing with end of tenancy procedures including booking check ins/outs and deposit releases
- Working closely with the Lettings and Property Management Team and attending regular meetings
- Carrying out regular Key audits
- All other general administration tasks as required.
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Be able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Be able to work in a very fast paced environment
- Pro-active and confident with strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Excellent presentation and phone manner
- Previous experience with Residential Lettings software preferred.
The salary will be in the region of £26,000 to £30,000 dependent on previous experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.