Lettings Administrator for this leading Property Services group in Finchley, North West London
Permanent Finchley, North West London | £26k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2019-09-03 03 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 October 2019
This leading property services group with a large network of offices in London is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join the team at its successful office in Finchley.
Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager, the purpose of the role is to actively contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of the lettings department and ensuring the very best service is delivered at all times.
To be successful you will have had at least 1-2 years’ experience as an administrator within the property industry, and due to this being a busy office, you will need to be well-organised with excellent administration skills. If you want to be at the heart of a local property market in one of the most established parts of London, then this could be the role for you!
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office
- An eye for detail and accuracy with administrative work
- Previous administration experience within estate agency
- The ability to prioritise and deliver high volumes of work at a fast pace
- Comfortable with making decisions that will affect customers and colleagues
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Live within 30 minutes of the office.
This position will come with a salary of £26,000 to £28,000. The company offers fantastic scope for progression and the opportunity to build a long term, successful career.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.