Lettings Administrator for this independent Estate Agency in Woking, Surrey
Contract Woking, Surrey | £24k
Job Posted: 2021-02-03 03 February 2021 Closing date for applications: 03 April 2021
Our client is an independent estate agency that specialises in property sales and lettings in the Woking and West Byfleet areas. The business partners are very involved on a day-to-day basis and the teams in each branch are highly experienced and have extensive local knowledge.
As the Lettings Administrator you will be covering pre-tenancy and renewals and, therefore, will have at least 1 years’ experience within lettings administration and a good understanding of current legislation to be considered.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Liaising closely with the staff in the lead up to the tenancy commencing
- Maintaining regular communication with both tenants and landlords in the lead up to the tenancy commencing
- Dealing with tenancy renewals administration
- Managing the end of tenancy / move out process
- Anti-money laundering
- Chasing rent arrears, handling rent payments and deposits as and when required.
- Have experience in lettings/property administration
- Have strong knowledge of lettings legislation
- Have experience handling renewals
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate
- Attention to detail.
It is important to note that this is a maternity contract position.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £24,000 dependent on previous experience. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.