Lettings Administrator for this independent Estate Agency in Southfields, South West London
Permanent Southfields, South West London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2019-08-15 15 August 2019 Closing date for applications: 15 October 2019
Our client is an independent, owner-managed estate agency focused entirely on South-West London. Wanting to move away from the corporate world of high street estate agency, the directors have created a local company that offers an online service alongside a traditional estate agency service. Being keen to be part of the local community and on hand for their customers, they are based in the heart of the village, but they have a shop front with a difference as, refreshingly, you wouldn’t know they were an estate agency from the outside!
Based in Southfields, they offer a range of sales and lettings services to suit any budget. Although the company is relatively new, they have done exceptional levels of business to date and are already the number one agent in the local area. The directors also appreciate that the success of their brand will be measured by their reputation through customer satisfaction and recommendations, and they work tirelessly to satisfy their clients’ core needs.
To be considered for this position you will have had at least 2 years’ previous experience within a lettings administration role at a reputable company. This is a busy office and will require you to be extremely organised, have a can-do attitude and be willing to take full ownership of the role.
Responsibilities for this job role:
- Dealing with landlords/tenants queries verbally and in written form
- Dealing with both landlord and tenant enquiries
- Handling the tenancy renewal process
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Drawing up tenancy documentation such as confirmation letters, tenancy agreements, tenants references, consents/permissions, arrange inventory check-ins, health and safety checks, cleaners and contractors
- Ensuring that the company complies with all relevant legislation.
- Previous lettings administration experience is essential
- Ideally ARLA qualified
- Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
- Efficient and proactive
- Excellent communications skills
- Have an enthusiastic and energetic approach to tasks
- Team player
- Highly motivated
- Well presented.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on your level of experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.