Lettings Administrator (part-time) for this highly successful Estate Agency in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Part-Time Permanent Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire | £25k
Job Posted: 2022-05-29 29 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 29 July 2022
Our client is a highly successful estate agency based in Beaconsfield. As independent estate agents, with a team of experts who all live in the area, they care passionately about the people and property in this beautiful market town of Buckinghamshire.
The role will involve administering new tenancies from the point of offer acceptance through to move in. You will be fully compliant with up to date lettings legislation and best practice procedures, and act as central contact for landlords and tenants during the tenancy progression.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience within the property industry, preferably within lettings administration or property management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Tenancy progression from referencing to exchange of contracts
- Ensuring files (paper and Jupix) are up to date and the tenancy is compliant – Tenant and Landlord ID, Gas Safety, Electrical Safety, Land Registry EPC etc.
- Monitoring that right to rent checks have been carried out and documented correctly
- Registering deposits on the TDS platform, downloading certificates onto Jupix and sending out to tenants/landlords
- Creating payment requests and invoices on Jupix
- Overdue or outstanding rent monitoring including liaisons with tenants/landlords
- Processing forms for accounts once tenancy is complete
- Updating utilities/council tax for managed properties
- Issuing Section 21s Form 6A or Section 13s etc upon request from Landlord
- Selling add-ons/services to Landlords/Tenants
- Booking inventories, Gas Safeties, EICRs etc.
- Dealing with administrative enquiries during progression and post tenancy move in.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills.
Our client is offering a salary £25,000 (pro-rata’d). You will be working a 3 day week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.